Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Do You Hear That? What?


"Do you hear that?"
"What?"
"That noise! 'Doesn't sound like the Kabouters!"
"What is it?"
"I don't know... Let's go see..."

Well, do you-all know that we live in an Enchanted Home? Where many of our Household Helpers are affectionately called by Name? For example:

Toasty, Wrinkles, Beep-Beep, Perky, Ziggy, KIA, Mikey, Serge, Breezy, Wispy and Chatty.

" So, any of these Helpers could be making that noise!!"
" Any one, that is, except... Behonda! SHE reins--silently--in the Sewing Studio."
"Do you hear that?"
"What?"
Rhonda

Toaster, iron, alarm clock, coffee maker, sewing machine, know-it-all computer, microwave, serger, air conditioner, dehumidifier, cell phone... and dress form

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you call your serger Serge? Ah ah... Too funny!!!!!

Rhoto said...

Salut kary! A little touch of francais, eh!

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea, I like it a lot! That's weird but I always felt my serger was a girl! LOL! She doesn't have a name tough.

Rhoto said...

Salut kary! Do you have a dress form? SHE "needs" a name, eh!
(I'll e-mail you the story behind "Behonda", ok!!)