Monday, October 8, 2007

Thanksgiving Day 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Day, Eh!! Here in Canada, the Harvest is celebrated the 2nd Monday in October. (As opposed to the USA' 3rd Thursday in November.) ANYWAY, we went out to Paulos (little neighbourhood restaurant) for breakfast to celebrate!! Yummy!! AND, we've compiled a Thanksgiving List...

Thanks
Health
Appreciation
Nurture
Kisses
Serendipity
Giving
Internet
Van de Ven Family
Intelligence
Nature
Good Friends

Maybe our thoughts will inspire you to make your own, personal Thanksgiving list...
RHOTO

2 comments:

Family W said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love 'meeting' new people. It looks like you like to sew? I am just learning. My mother and grandmother helped me make something a month or so ago, and I haven't been able to pry myself away from my sewing machine since!

Rhoto said...

Hello! You might enjoy visiting PatternReview.com It's a website for and by sewers... Also nice gals to meet there.
Warm greetings, Rhonda