"Rhonda in Montreal"I'm giggling! I j-u-s-t got a STAR!!* Exciting! I ENCOURAGE you gals to participate!! Write reviews, of all kinds. Share with others. Put an effort into your sharing/reviews.
Then, before you know it...you, TOO, will have a Star!! Silly? Maybe. But, it "works"!! 'Just like it did in Kindergarten, eh!!
"Goooo, PatternReview.com!!"
Rhonda who's twinkling
* I tease the Founder that I SHOULD earn points for "Personal Messages". I'm the undisputed Queen of the PM. 'Enjoying getting to know the 100,000+ members. We're ONLY allowed 150 messages per month, and I have been cut off before!! (smile)
2 comments:
Goooo Rhonda! I didn't know you had a blog. Congratulations on your star, but you've always been a star. Now the rest of the world knows it!
~Sherril~
Congratulations on your star, Rhonda! Wow--you actually have gotten cut off from sending PM's??? I can't imagine. It must show how anti-social I really am LOL :) . I think I send and receive about 1 or 2/month.
Post a Comment