Well, this cute video had a short lifespan from SmileBox... Stay tuned for another update... :(
Toon is incredible with computer things!! He put together this card--with video and pictures--on his first try!! THIS is the lullaby Toon sings to me each night... "'Night Sweet...zzzz"
RHOTO
Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
11 months ago
8 comments:
Hoi Toon,
It's a very nice song. Maby jou must go to the european songcontest.
GOOD LUCK!
Wim Rijkers(nephew), Holland
and so here is contestant # 1 for the new Lullaby Reality show!
how cute!
hugs to both of you.
Paul
HI.
What a lucky woman you are, Rhonda… What a great singer (and husband) you are Tony.
Thank you both for letting me in on one of your beautiful marital traditions.
Tom Hoag
Thanks for posting this Rhonda! :-)
I still haven't been able to open those attachments, so this was a treat!
Great voice Tony! You are very talented and you both are quite blessed!
Thanks again Rhonda!
Katie
Thanks for posting this Rhonda! :-)
I still haven't been able to open those attachments, so this was a treat!
Great voice Tony! You are very talented and you both are quite blessed!
Thanks again Rhonda!
Katie
oops! Don't know how that happened ~ I must've hit the button twice?? Sorry about that! :)
Thanks for your kind words Rhonda! I bet it is Valentine's Day at your house everyday!! How neat!
Blessings,
Katie
Very very sweet. I loved it. Thanks.
Post a Comment