Sunday, March 23, 2008

Al-le-lu-ia!!

He is Risen!! He is Risen, indeed!!
We, Rhonda and Toon, at RHOTO’S RAG wish you and yours a very Happy Easter!! Joyeux Pâques!! Zalig Pasen!!
RHOTO

4 comments:

Rhoto said...

Thank you for the blessed Easter greeting, Katie!!

Kat said...

Happy Easter!

~katie~ said...

Hope you had a wondeful blessed Easter Rhonda! :-)

My hubby arrived home last night ~ I'm so thankful. I hope to get back to blogging more soon. He leaves again Saturday for another assignment, so maybe I'll have more time then.

Thanks for your notes! It's always nice when you visit!! Do you still have lots of snow? We got a bunch the other day, but starting to all melt now.

Take care!
Blessings,
Katie (your neighbor ~ almost) :-)

Rhoto said...

Dear Katie, my "almost" neighbour!! You always make me smile when I receive your notes. It's SO nice to have a lovely, Christian friend "close by"...
We still have snow, yes. BUT, we've had three (3) days of beautiful sunshine!! Promises of renewal & Spring, eh!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal