Today is Marjorie’s 67th birthday and she's "proud of every year". Majorie and RHOnda’s Dad are “teenage newlyweds”. We celebrate her!!Marjorie was very gracious to send us her "birthday questionnaire", so...
-Tell us about your childhood. What it was like being "you" as a little one. My childhood was wonderful, I was told I was spoiled by my older siblings, but I don't think so.
-What was your favourite subject in school? Did you enjoy academics? Sports? Extra-curricular activities? I guess you would say I did not have a favorite subject, I was just a happy go lucky person . I am a people person, I like conversing with them.
-When was the first time you fell in love? Share your feelings about that experience. 11th grade, He was in the military, & away from home, so it never went anywhere.
-What post high school studies have you completed? How did this experience affect your life?
Cosmetology, I focused on Hair styling, Made my life better, again being with people.
-Who was/is your hero, your mentor as a child? A teen? Now? My Sister.
-What are you most proud of? My 2 children and grandchildren.
-If you had the chance, is there anything you’d like to do over again. No.
-What is the greatest lesson you have learned so far? In a sense of a "Life Motto". "Wait for God to lead you and you will never go wrong."
-What is your highest dream? "To be an example my children and grands would want to follow."
-In what environment are you the most happy/the most "yourself"? "HOME" I love our home and love to share it with others.
-What would you like your legacy to be? How would you like to be remembered? "SHE LOVED GOD, HER FAMILY & LIFE." Same.
-Is there something that most people don’t know about you? That you would like to share with us? Nope, I am an open book, what you see is what I am & what you get.
Warm wishes and soft hugs on your birthday, Marjorie!!
RHOTO
No comments:
Post a Comment