Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
Jalie #3997 - Rachel Top or Dress
-
Jalie #3997 : Rachel (options) *Pattern Description:*
Dress or top with jewel neckline, draped and tied front. A surprisingly
quick and easy-to-make sewin...
What I've Been Enjoying
-
The library's sale shelves. I've gotten some great stuff for very little,
and I enjoy supporting the library. I try to stop and check at least once a
we...
Me Made May 2016
-
This will be my 5th Me Made May! (I actually typed 4th, but then went back
and checked. Time is accelerating or something.) Last year's pledge to
take ...
Dipping my toes into ... quilting ?
-
Another new kind of project. I've had it in the back of my mind that I'd
like to make a quilt someday. Even got so far as cutting flannel remnants
into squ...
1 comment:
What a lovely sentiment! I'm going to have to make myself one of these for the lounge.
Post a Comment