Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yves Saint Laurent and Ruth!!


If you live 1,000 miles near to Montreal, TREAT yourself to a trip to see the "Yves Saint Laurent" exhibit at the the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts!!
It's breathtaking!! Gorgeous!! Beautiful!!
Ironically, this exhibit opened up one (1) day before the designer died...
I asked my artist friend Ruth to accompany me. She LOVED the colour combinations and lines. As for me, RHOnda, I'm 100% tactile, eh!! I OH, SO WANTED to touch the fabrics and textures... The feathers, beads, wools and silk. Sigh, "ne touchez pas" everywhere!!
Last night, floating, fluttering impressions of beautiful gowns wisked me off to dream land.
I'll definitely go back. SO, if you travel those 1,000 miles, just let me know and WE can gasp together, eh!! (Futon & French toast included.)
RHOnda

2 comments:

Keely said...

Mmmm, sounds wonderful. Unfortunately I'm a few more than 1000 miles, lol. You're so lucky to be able to see this.

Rhoto said...

Oh keely, we REALLY are!! (So lucky to be able to see this, that is!!)
'Wish you and I lived near each other,so we could have 4:00 tea together!!
RHOnda