Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Oh Where, Oh Where Can It Be"??

My Passport, that is!! (And my Birth Certificate inside…) RHOTO has looked everywhere, including inside the sugar bowl. Weird, strange…not funny!! I, RHOnda, am an “everything in its place” gal. 'Not obsessive, I just like neatness. I like knowing where things are! It’s TOny who misplaces things… (But HE knows where his Passport is!!) Dear soul, his mind is occupied with philosophical matters and, therefore, does not always remember where he leaves things. I, however, can usually find them. It's great fun to play “Unsolved Mystery”, 'cos I charge a kiss upon return of each lost article!!
Unfortunately, this time we’re both losing the game. So, if anyone finds my documents--ignore the UGLY photo inside--please send them home… And I’ll reward ya with a kiss!!

RHOTO

Post Script: TOny found it!! My passport!! In a document file, practically "in front of my face"!! He "gets a kiss", eh!!

RHOnda



2 comments:

Kat said...

I guarantee you, Rhonda, you will find it the day after you don't need it. It always happens that way ;) .

Rhoto said...

Hi kat!! Let's hope I don't have to go to my family-of-origin in the USA. Passports are REQUIRED now,eh...
"Oh where, Oh where, Can it be??!!"
Warm greetings,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)