Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, RHOnda!!


September 5th. I’m 54 years old today… RHOTO has lots to celebrate when TOny comes home again, eh!!

RHOnda

Friday Afternoon

GUESS who's a home patient now!! TOny, "with his favourite nurse"!! What a WONDERFUL birthday present!!

RHOnda


11 comments:

Keely said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda! And hoping Tony is back home soon.
Hugs from NZ

Kat said...

Happy Birthday, Rhonda! Make a good cake for yourself and take some to Tony. Better yet, have someone else make it for you :) .

Anne-Marie said...

Happy brithday Rhonda ! I hope that Antoon is filling better. I send you flowers and love !

Anne

~katie~ said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda!! :-) May today be filled with His blessings! I'm praying for Tony's recovery.

Sending virtual birthday balloons and hugs northward...

Blessings,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great day! Glad Tony is doing so well.
Peggy L

Anonymous said...

Not only do we share names but we almost share birthdays! Mine is tomorrow. How funny is that?
Have a wonderful birthday.
Ronda without the 'h'

Donna Hodgson said...

Happy Birthday and may God bless you with many many more. Tony, too!

Anne-Marie said...

Hello Rhonda,

Just a short not to tell you that I offered you a price for the quality of your blog. Visit mine for all details. ;-) Anne

Anonymous said...

OH NO I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY! I hope your week is going better than it started out.

Hugs
COnnie

Rhoto said...

Hi Connie!
TOny just walked to the kitchen by himself... Yaaahooo!!! The gout is going bye-bye!
We ARE going to still have my Birthday Cake when he's able, eh!! ;)
Warm greetings,
RHOnda

Unknown said...

Sorry Rhonda, I totally missed your birthday. Today is the first time I clicked on your blog and it worked. Great job and great fun. Hope yo are both well and enjoying classes.
love
Magda