Thursday, September 11, 2008

"The Wind in the Willows"

We're reading "The Wind in the Willows" now (by Kenneth Grahame). 'Enjoying the adventures/misadventures of Rat, Mole, Mr. Toad and Badger. Ya know, there are a lot of "people" characteristics hidden in these animals ;).
I'm soooo glad that we both like "nice" books!! They're as good as hugs for medicine. TOny's getting better with each page!!

RHOnda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending best wishes to you both as Tony recovers!

May I recommend a sweet book to you? Kate DiCamillo's The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. I've read it to students from K-12 grade and all ages have loved it. I think you'll like it as well.

Tina W

Rhoto said...

Thanks for your visit and best wishes, Tina!!
We'll be sure to look for your recommended book at our English bookstore (where they have the "best peanut butter cookies ever").
Warm greetings,
RHOnda