Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I Bafektiondado YOU a Lot!!"


Our newest book is “The Planets” by Dava Sobel. TOny is a lifelong space aficionado*, so this should be “a good one”!! If “Galileo’s Daughter” is any indication of Ms. Sobel’s talents, RHOnda should enjoy another “good one”, too!!
We don’t read aloud every day. ‘Cos there’s also required (very enjoyable!) reading for our Concordia class, too, eh… When we do have Story Time, three (3) of our adopted kids love to join in. Below, frolicking with TOny at KIA--our “know-it-all computer—are (L-R):

“Tiger” (a leopard)
“Minky” (who speaks only in one-syllable words).
“India” (Tiger’s fiancée)

Did we say, “Speaks”?? Of COURSE they speak!! All children know THAT!! They’re also cute as a button!!

Tiger: "Pappy..."

TOny: "Yes, Tiger..."

Tiger: "What's 'bafektiondado"*?

TOny: "Oh.... That means I like it alot".

Tiger: "I bafektiondado YOU a lot!!"

Minky: "Me too! Me tooooo!!"

India: (smiles)

You-all are always welcome to drop in for story time & tea!! We would all bafektiondado THAT!!

RHOTO

1 comment:

Jerralea said...

Hi Rhoto, thanks for dropping by my blog.

This week was my first time to participate in Simple Woman's Daybook. I copied the beginning of the sentences on Peggy's blog, then went to my blog and pasted them in. Then I put my own answers to each sentence. I also copied the picture and saved it to My Pictures since I use blogger. Then I uploaded the picture into my post. Then I went back to Peggy's blog, copied the address, then went back to my blog and clicked on the hyperlink button (looks like a chain). A popup box came up and I pasted the address into it.

Once all that was done, I went to Peggy's and added my blog address to the Mr. Linky.

Ok, hope this helps. I really have only been blogging for a little while so I have lots to learn. Good luck!