
So, now you’re 21-years old!! Unbelievable!!
The 1st time Diane and I, Aunt RHOnda, met was soooo sweet… Diane was seven years old then. She shyly approached me and said, “I’ve waited ALL MY LIFE to meet you!!” Did I ever melt!! We have always lived a long distance from each other, but that doesn’t matter as far as feelings go, eh.
The 1st time Diane and I, Aunt RHOnda, met was soooo sweet… Diane was seven years old then. She shyly approached me and said, “I’ve waited ALL MY LIFE to meet you!!” Did I ever melt!! We have always lived a long distance from each other, but that doesn’t matter as far as feelings go, eh.
Diane is attending Auburn University (Alabama) as a Pharmaceutical major. That’s a five-year program to earn your Bachelor’s Degree. She is a “wiz” at math—did NOT get THAT from Aunt Rhonda, I assure you!!
Happy, Happy Birthday to You, Diane!!
Love and soft hugs,
Uncle TOny and Aunt RHOnda
Photo is of Diane as a wee girl-- It’s my favourite!!
Well, this is the last of RHOnda’s Family Birthday blogs. I would very much like to thank Donna and Marjorie for fully participating in this exercise—by filling out a questionnaire that enabled us to get to know you better. THANKS, gals!!
The photo below is of RHOnda's family, less Marjorie who graciously took the picture. It was taken in 1995. The young gal in front wearing a green t-shirt is Diane—this was the scene of the above 1st encounter.
Uncle TOny and Aunt RHOnda
Photo is of Diane as a wee girl-- It’s my favourite!!
Well, this is the last of RHOnda’s Family Birthday blogs. I would very much like to thank Donna and Marjorie for fully participating in this exercise—by filling out a questionnaire that enabled us to get to know you better. THANKS, gals!!
The photo below is of RHOnda's family, less Marjorie who graciously took the picture. It was taken in 1995. The young gal in front wearing a green t-shirt is Diane—this was the scene of the above 1st encounter.
RHOnda
No comments:
Post a Comment