
I, RHOnda, dashed off this e-mail:
"Hi Micha-el*!!
Are you home this AM?? We have a smoke alarm that's starting to BEEP... It's over my head--even with a chair ;) Could you come and rescue us before the sound makes us looney nuts??
Warm greetings,
RHOTO"
Are you home this AM?? We have a smoke alarm that's starting to BEEP... It's over my head--even with a chair ;) Could you come and rescue us before the sound makes us looney nuts??
Warm greetings,
RHOTO"
So, Micha-el ran over from across the street. He changed the battery... Then came another "Beep... Beep!!"
R - Oh, no! Tell me it's not from the smoke alarm downstairs!
M - I heard it in my left ear. It's a cell phone.
R - Tee! Hee!! Funny, eh!!
Well, RHOTO and Micha-el had a nice, warm conversation, as usual. Then he and his cute pjs padded off across the snowy street.
Thanks, Micha-el!! TOny feels lots better for your visit AND you "saved the day"!!
RHOnda
* I don't have a double dot to put on top of his "e"...
No comments:
Post a Comment