
RHOTO and Elsa (our "adopted" niece, remember?) went to the Montreal Botanical Gardens today... to see "Butterflies Go Free!!". And, they WERE!! Flying all over the place, that is!! One thousand, beautiful (especially the blue ones ;) ) butterflies. We also saw caterpillars and cocoons (see photo). What a magical place!! 'Fun to hear the "other, littler" kids squeal with glee!! I, RHOnda, think I have a bit of "butterfly" in me...
Monday, these wee beauties will be scooped up--by butterfly nets, of course--and flown to New Brunswick for another exhibit. Funny to think of them flying in an airplane when they're perfectly capable of flying by themselves, eh!!
Oh, and we had a WARM day today--the first without a winter jacket. In fact, we were in short sleeves... ;)
RHOnda
3 comments:
I love butterflies, I live near a park that has a special "Butterfly Garden" exhibit throughout the summer, it sound just like this. I always make it a point to visit my butterflies during the summer.
Hello Omega!!
How nice for you to stop by for tea!! Hot or cold?? ;)
I see you have a beautiful butterfly to open you nice blog with!!
Warm greetings,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)
I usually every year... you must have had a great time. I love the botanical garden. I sew all day... I have to finish my cocktail dress for next friday... wooo. Take care, Anne
Post a Comment