Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"I Adore Being a Girl!!"


"When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curls,
I float as the clouds on air do,
I enjoy being a girl."
-South Pacific

I LOVE being a girl!! And, why not!!
Recently, I've not only counted my Canadian Food Guide servings and walked faithfully, daily... but,

-I've also had a 1-1/4 hour, luscious facial (with free product for the same $$ as I paid);
-I had a manicure & spa pedicure (my teenie tootsies are sparkling red!);
-I had my hair cut-to-grow (!), coloured darker ('had too much blonde & I don't have a blonde cell in my body);
-I had electrolysis on various, "interesting" small body parts (why didn't I do THAT decades ago?);
-I "shopped" for size 8 clothing (TOTALLY different than what I wear now!! More feminine and not "worried" about flabby arms, tummy, bummy).
-I walked SEVERAL miles/kilometres today!! LOVED it!! Also bought a "decent" pedometer that will keep track of my steps (10,000 Program) and mileage. WHeeeeeee!!!

This "taking care of myself" is really quite FUN!! (I'm really spoiled, eh!!)

RHOnda
Tony's idea to put my baby photo here!

1 comment:

Kat said...

You're doing great, Rhonda! Spoil yourself rotten ;) !!