Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hot Days of Summer--Already??


Today in Montreal, Quebec, the weather thermometer climbed up to a high of 87 degrees/99 with the humidex (or 30/31 celsius)... We "seniors" were warned to stay inside. "Funny" thing is we had a "wear a jacket every day"/"cover your strawberries every night"- type of Springtime.
And, suddenly--WHOOPS!! 'Don't know about you, but RHOTO's prayin' for snow!!
In the meantime, RHOnda's Sewing Studio was tossed upside down-inside out. It's SOOO much nicer/more organized now!! Cute 3x5 cards were made with a stash sample and metre/yardage noted. (Won't tell how many...) 'Everything's just a-waitin' Serge's return from Sears hospital. AND, TOny had great success organizing his papers and CDs. ;)
Seems like a "day in" once in a while can be both fun & rewarding, eh!! Sooo, as TOny says, "Don't forget: "Days In" is your address for straightening-up progress!!"
RHOTO

3 comments:

gwensews said...

I hate hot weather. Yuck. Enjoy your organized sewing space.

Keely said...

I'd gladly swap a bit of our cold weather for some hot!
I spent the day in today and scared myself by seeing how much dust I could find behind things. :)

Rhoto said...

Hi Keely!! 'We call 'em "dust bunnies" here... You know, the ones that are big enough to pick up. DON'T EVER look at 'em with a microscope, eh!! They're living organisms :(!!
Pray for snow, Gwen!!
Soft hugs to you both,
RHOnda