

We PatternReview.com members have known for a long time how talented "Liana"* is--with her Marfy outfits AND beautifully covered shoes. Well, now she's gone international--appearing in the current issue of "Threads" magazine. My copy is on its way... I CAN'T WAIT to see this article!! Aren't Liana's shoes GORGEOUS!! Congratulations, Gal!!
RHOnda
* See Liana's "Sew Intriguing" Blog on sideline...
5 comments:
Rhonda, Thank you so much for the great shout-out! It's very exciting being 'international' and it's so exciting to get mentioned in a blog I read often. Hope you get some cooler weather soon. We're sweltering here, too.
Isn't it great to see Liana in there! I too was happily surprised and the article reminds me of decades ago in the late fifties when I lived in Spain and had shoes covered...I hardly think I am up to it, but LIANA - you ROCK!
I haven't seen the issue yet! Thanks for the preview. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be published in Threads!!!
'Just got my magazine... It's a NICE article!! You can be really proud, Liana!!
Now, to find pumps in size 3 Children's!! (Thanks for the source, Mahler!!)
RHOnda
Yes! I saw this and thought it was great. Something to think about doing when needing a perfectly matched pair of shoes.
Post a Comment