
'Excited!! We pick him up tomorrow!! (Actually, there was nothing wrong with him... 'Only needed his annual oiling and changing-of-the-thread.)
So, when he's safely home, THEN what?? Well, he has a new, honoured place in the Sewing Studio. A new cart for HA-HA and Serge to share. AND, I have a zillion projects going in circles in my head... There are two (2) sets of easy curtains to make. THAT might be a good 1st idea, eh!! (Especially since our new neighbours' kitchen is almost within arm's reach of my room.)
Then there are three (3) muslins and skirts: altered, cut out & ready to go...
Too bad I gave DARK BROWN spools to the technician... Beige would have made more sense, eh. Well, I can either "live with it" OR (dread and horror) tie on and change the colour!!
The sewing future looks rosy. I have wonderful machines. Plus recently purged pattern & fabric stashes. The only thing that's missing is a confident seamstress... "I'm on the verge--with Serge".
RHOTO
6 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot of projects in your queue. Good for you. Have fun seiwng!
Dear Gwen,
You are the MOST encouraging of gals!! Thank you, nice PR friend!!
Soft hug,
RHOnda
Rhonda, when you pick him up, ask them to show you how to clean and oil as this should be done a whole lot more often than once a year.
Sherril, TOny & I just read your comment together... And replied--together--"Not if you don't USE it!!" :(
Soft hug,
RHOTO
Allez hop madame, work, work with your Serge, I want to see the results ;-) Anne
Oh yeah! I can definitely relate to the not-so-pleasant task of thread changing even with the "easy" methods. It's why I loathe hearing the term "jet-air threading" because I get jealous ;) .
Post a Comment