
I, RHOnda, have got to learn how to leave a public bathroom WITH my pedometer hooked at my waistline. I've left two--count 'em 1, 2--pedometers behind now. And they've both been "gobbled" up. THAT's the "hard part" for me. I can't imagine stealin' somethin' that ain't mine!!
Oh well, we'll just go and buy another one and bring it to our friend/my hair stylist, Michael, to re-program it... 'Cos I'm enjoying (!!) my 10,000 steps/day program.
In the meantime, on Friday RHOTO's heading to Ottawa for four days/three nights of relaxing and celebrating our upcoming birthdays. Guess what?? We're exactly one week apart!! Plus 26 years ;) ...
RHOnda
1 comment:
Hey, that's great. As for as stealin' is concerned, my mom and I couldn't believe someone would actually steal her bathing suit at the local YMCA. It was a distinctive one, purchased in Hawaii by my dad. She knew it disappeared, but wasn't she surprised when a Y member ended up wearing her bathing suit! She commented to her, "Gee, I really like "your" bathing suit." Really gross. That's like wearing someone else's underwear. Not my kind of thing.
Post a Comment