Thursday, October 29, 2009

Peruvians--Here & There!


Yesterday, RHOTO had coffee after class with Maricarmen, a beautiful woman originally from Peru. (We met last year in a Philosophy class at Concordia University.)
Well, we laughed, laughed, sang & shared!! 'Looking forward to the next time, Maricarmen!!
At the SAME TIME, TOny's son--Erik--is in Peru for a month!! He calls home and shares about his wonderful adventures with the very friendly Peruvian people, their yummy food and beautiful music!!
How life is ENRICHED simply by "leaving the house", eh!!
RHOnda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda and Tony!

How are you! i was surprised to see my alter ego in your blog It s a very nice picture. Thank you very much for the time spent with you two guys. Thanks for the compliments too! I hope we continue being in touch and meet some other time. Thanks for the injection of optimism I get when I m around you. Take good care and keep in touch!

soft elbows!

Maricarmen



Do your best. Don t worry. Be happy.