Monday, December 21, 2009

Ten Twinkling Tootsies ;)


"Hello, "Jennifer"!! This is Rhonda calling. I want to make reservations for two people for pedicures at 10:00."
"I no know you name... I know you voice. You wife of Mr. Tony!"
So, Elsa (our adopted Chinese niece, eh) and I headed out for pedicures at my favourite Vietnamese nail salon. There, Elsa shyly asked if she could have ten (10) colours of polish--one for each toe.
"Sure! For you. You pretty, young Chinese girl. No for Mrs. Tony! Look silly--she too OLD!" Well, I didn't even WANT ten colours, thank you very much!! ;) Just my "usual" very pretty red!
Then TOny showed up for a nail cut. "Hello, Mr. Tony!! Good-bye Mr. Tony. I love you!" EVERYone loves TOny, eh!!
So RHOnda & Elsa left with ten twinkling tootsies and one clipped Mr. TOny!!
RHOnda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love nail polish!!!! But I do stick to one color at a time too! LOL! Although I'm totaly able to buy ten bottles at a time! It's like fabric... hard to resist and always nice to have a stash! LOL!

Happy Holidays Rhonda , to you and your family!

Best wishes
Kary xx

Rhoto said...

What a NICE greeting, Kary!! ;)
Soft hug,
RHOnda

Kat said...

No, no, no! ;) If you want 10 different colors on your fingers or toes at the same time you are not too old! DEFINITELY not too old.