Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Down and Out in Montreal


It's down in bed and out of bed time--again--here in Montreal... For several weeks now I, RHOnda, have/am suffering from depression. "But wait", you say!! "You've blogged and even been silly recently!!" Yup!! I DO have moments of reprieve. ;) ;) To breathe, to go out and to participate in short-lived activities.
Tomorrow, I will have contact with my fine team of professionals who will--ultimately, over several months--get me "fixed up" again.
So, for now, I'm popping my head out of my hole. AND, lo & behold, there's "myTOny"--always/ever ready to give a kiss & an ear & hold me & tell me a million times that "you WILL get better, Rhonda". ;)
IF ya have a bi-polar friend/family member (that's ME!!), how about giving her/him a nice, soft hug... Some of us battle VERY HARD and often to have a "normal" life.
THANKS for being my friend, however I am.
RHOnda

12 comments:

KayY said...

Hi Rhonda - Your friends are with you - virtual hugs!! I hope you pull out of this soon. The dark time of year can't be helping but we're on the way out of it.

Sherril said...

So, can you feel me wrapping my arms around you and giving you a gentle squeeze? Well, I am.

Ann Made Studio said...

Ah Rhonda, I am sending you happy vibes. Life is such a wonderful thing, may your troubles vanish so you can enjoy every single beautiful day :)
Keep checking in ~ your virtual friends do like to hear from you :)

gwensews said...

Virtual hugs and good wishes. I hope you are feeling chipper real soon and able to enjoy the wonderful life we've been given.

Keely said...

Sending you virtual hugs from NZ. Lots of them. {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

Rhonda you always have my little hug tucked under all the support of those who care about you. I am blessed to have you as a good friend. We all have our little idiosyncrasies to add to all the full colours that frienship demands to make it full and rewarding.

Love you

Paul

Anonymous said...

Wishing you to get better, with all my heart!
Ana

Anonymous said...

Can I give you a hug? Ohhh, I want to give you a HUG!
Lyne

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda,
It's a nasty player that depression. How's the game going? Don't give up,
you'll win in the end.
Will we be able to meet soon? Hope so.
Take care,
Ruth.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda, sorry to hear you've been feeling down..........I know it helps to pray, but I also have another thing I do to get my mind off my problems: I read a good Christian fiction book and get my head into someone else's story for a while. Often their problems are bigger than mine so I end up feeling thankful !

Don't know if you are a reader or not, but anyway hang in there. I will ask God to send you a big smile and hug......

Take care,
Liane

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda,
How did your day go today? What did the Dr do or say? I'm thinking about
you, cheering you on.
Ruth.

Kat said...

I'll give you a hug with lots of chocolate :) . They go together.