
My (RHOnda) depression lingers on... It's situational and not chemical. So, I have "homework" to do. And my Doctor went on and on and on about what "I have to do". I cried, "But WHY do you give me some many hard things to do when I FEEL SOOO BAD!!" She said--with sweet tears in her eyes-- "You feel so bad because you haven't done all these things..."
She also was telling me about all the crutches I've had that have broken. "And now", she said... I interrupted her to say, "We need to fix my crutches :(" "NOOO", she said, "we need to fix your L-E-G-S so you don't need your crutches any more!! ;) It's called "autonomy"...
So... I have "homework". And, as I do each part, I will see the tulips in the snow. ;)
Wish me well, eh... ;) Thank you for your ongoing love, caring & support ;)
RHOnda
6 comments:
Awwww. Get better soon, OK? Would being outside, well bundled up, taking a very brisk long walk in the brilliant mid-winter sunshine help? Sure hope so!
Very smart doctor. It's not always easy but you "can" do it. ....
Take Care :)
I believe that you can walk again without those crutches. I really hope you believe it as well. I also believe you need a hug ((((((((((HUG)))))))))))!
I can't wait to see your ticker counting down! I just watched the first two episodes of Biggest Loser and couldn't sit and watch, it was just so inspirational. I had to get up and jog and walk in place for 30 minutes.
I can't believe it! My word verification to post this comment is "girth". As in how much girth around my middle I need to lose.
Thanks for ALL your enCOURAGEment, gals!!
Soft hugs,
RHOnda
It sure doesn't sound easy, but I believe you can do it! Hope you get better soon!
Sending lots of virtual HUGS,
Margaret
You will get there, Rhonda. Yes you will!
Post a Comment