Friday, July 30, 2010

Shoulder Tendinitis... Oouuuch!! :(


Well, it's been a long (enough) while that I (RHOnda) have suffered from tendinitis in my shoulder :(.  'Have had a cortisone shot.  Can't use creams, can't use Advil 'cos of meds interactions.  DO use a bag 'o peas ;) (frozen, that is)...  And I've been trying to "rest" my right arm :0...
Yesterday was the 1st day I felt GOOD!!  Wonderful!!  Sew, I cut out a 2nd muslin of my blouse pattern and made xxxx tailor tacks.  Today, I ironed (part of a small closet full of clothing awaitin' a pressin').  TOny was sooo happy!!  "I FORGOT I had that!!  What does this shirt go with? ;)"  And then we volunteered in an office (computer, telephone work)...
Wondering...  Will I "pay" for all my right-armed movement tomorrow??  We'll see, eh!!  'Making an appointment with a recommended chiropractor soon ;)

RHOnda, who's in "worst" shape than Mr. Optimist despite EVERYthing he deals with


PS  Thank you all for your kind comments about my brother, Alan...  I needed to post another article 'cos seeing his photos on top is making me very sad... 

No comments: