OR, should I flip everything over to the right side, PRESS, and sew around the NECK facing (like the non-opted front facing top stitching)?
Don't want a non-pressed, floppy facing, eh!! :( THANKS for your ongoing help!! ;)
Rag: Newspaper Music Fabric
4 comments:
First of all, what are you making? Is it a sports jacket, a wool jacket, a shirt? The facing will be tacked down the front with the button and buttonholes. Depending on how wide the facing is and if the topstitching will offend you, you may or may not want to stitch it down. Definitely stitch the shoulder seams though. If the fabric will hid it, sometimes I will stitch in the ditch down the shoulder seam cuz you know I hate hand sewing.
Oh, and of course you should flip everything over to the right side and PRESS. LOL!
Hi Sherril!! FORGOT "stitch in the ditch down the shoulder seam"...
Added that it's my ever-working' on blouse ;)
Soft hug,
Rhonda
Listen to Sherril, Rhonda. It's exactly what I was going to say.
Post a Comment