Thursday, October 21, 2010

A HUGH Day in the Life...


of RHOnda...  HUGH!!  But you--our readers--don't really wanna hear all about it...  But, "for the record", 'cos RHOTO'S RAG is a review of our lives together, I'm adding this note.
My Psychiatrist cried, congratulated me, cried, congratulated me, congratulated me, hugged me...  (WOW, eh!!  Not "usual" psych behaviour :/.)  SHE says that what I have just passed through is the BIGGEST event in my life...  'Guess I'll believe her ;)
This calls for CHOCOLATE!!
RHOnda 

5 comments:

Connie said...

Chocolate all around- I'm buying! COngrats!

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhoto said...

THANKS, Connie!! I "show" chocolate--all 'round ;)

~katie~ said...

Been thinking about you Rhonda, and I'm finally back online again! I think of you often and I hope you are doing well. I live a little bit further south of you now, but you are close in my heart! Praying that each day the Lord shows you His presence and comfort ever more. Wish I could invite you over for some scones and tea! Keep in touch dear friend,
Katie

Claire S. said...

Sounds really positive ! Congratulations & hugs !