Monday, November 1, 2010

These Feet "AIN'T" Made for Walkin'

Sew, I FINALLY played with my "new" Threadbanger TB30 last night!!  FUN!!  The "needle up/down", the sliding-bar-that-replaces-a-foot-petal--NEAT!!
And, now I have a "mystery" to solve--with your help, dear PR friends ;)
What are THESE presser feet for?? :/

RHOnda

3 comments:

Peggy L said...

1. ??
2. Edgestitch
3. Rolled Hem
4. All purpose

Rhonda - these are just guesses except for the rolled hem. It is hard to tell from the pics. You might go to the Janome site and see if they have a list.

Anonymous said...

ah, these look like brother feet. first appears to be a plain ol' straight stitch foot. The second could be their version of a zipper foot? Third looks to be a roll hemmer and the last is a monogramming foot.
Leslie

Peggy L said...

Rhonda - go to the Janome page and click on Threadbanger 30; then click on "standard accessories". All the info you want is under there!!!!

My straight stitch foot and zipper foot are different from these. If I zig-zag with my straight stitch foot I will break a needle. I have a Pfaff, though, and all brands seem to be a bit different. If that last foot has a groove under it, it might be for satin stitching.