Thursday, January 13, 2011

PR Winter Wear Contest


How FUN!! Won the "Random Prize" in the PatternReview.com "Winter Wear" contest ;) What does this "MEAN" to me?? On the surface, I have won a $50 Certificate to an on-line scissors company, "KAI Scissors.com". That's very nice! On a spiritual level, it means that I can only "win" in life if I am willing to "participate". And that translates to several dreams and goals I have...

See Right Sidebar for Review. Toon looks so cosy, eh;) I have since cut down the hood by 1/2 size to make it fit closer to his head; the opening at the face is the same for sizes XS-XL.

RHOnda

PS I posted (part of) this article on Facebook and received 27 "Likes" and comments... I have NICE Friends!

2 comments:

Ann Made Studio said...

Congratulations! Definitely an item that is required these days :) It must keep him very warm.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rhonda! The hood looks so warm and comfy. And induldge yourself with nice new scissors!