I recently revised my initial "Pleasures" list...
P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E-S
- Crawl into nice, crisp sheets
- Nap, sleep in, sleep early
- Listen to audio books in bed
- Occasional 2-day retreat, alone
- Museum browsing, alone and invite a friend
- Candlelight
- Pedicure, manicure, facial, Platine hair salon
- "Play" in my Sewing Studio
- Putter the clutter away
- Explore and enjoy bookstores
- "Get lost" in Underground Montreal
- Walk 10,000 steps daily & feel proud
- Start Work-Out program at LeGym
- Concordia University course together
- Philosophical conversations with Tony at breakfast and tea time
- French class at Concordia
- Listen to French songs and poetry
- Read fashion & sewing articles/books
- Post Blog articles, write in Word
- Play in Facebook, PatternReview, e-mail
- Doing ANYTHING with Tony!
Do YOU have a "Pleasures" list? ;) Along with your "To Do Today" list? :( PLEASURE is a concept I have "happily caught" living here in Quebec along with wonderful French people. The "other side" is ingrained in my Protestant work ethic...
RHOnda
1 comment:
Love your list, Rhonda ~ very fun! I often think about simple pleasures...and love finding the pleasure in the here and now! Looking for that silver lining in all situations! One simple pleasure of mine lately...hazelnut coffee! Yum!
Wish I could browse some museums with you and then play in your sewing room!! :-)
Blessings to RHOTO!
Post a Comment