Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RHOnda's 1st Official Wadder :(

SEW, I asked advice about sewing another, matching pj bottom--with poor-quality flannel. AND, I ignored the good advice given. ("Confession is good for the soul".) And started on a replacement pair. Replacement, you say? Yup, I made one (1) pair that was serged front/front and back/back... Makes for an INTERESTING crotch curve :/.
Today, I serged the poor-quality flannel... front/front and back/back :-O. Am I without brains?? Well, I DO have brains enough NOT to bother unraveling all those seams on this pitiful fabric.
I DO know that "before" I used to label my fabric pieces, using masking tape. WHEN did I decide I was "too smart" to continue that?
GUESS WHAT!! I'm going to label everything, going forward... ;)
AND, the pj bottoms are going to the cleaning cupboard, thanks to a good tip from "Plain Catholic in the Mountains"(side bar) that I WILL listen to...
Humble in Montreal,
RHOnda

No comments: