Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Saw Alan!!...


Have you ever been told that you look like a family member? Yesterday, I "saw" Alan, my late brother, in my face. Clear as can be!! It was a mesmerizing minute. I didn't move. And when I did move my mouth, he was "gone"...

What a wonderful gift for me!! Love 'ya, Alan!!

RHOnda

4 comments:

Connie said...

You've got to love little gifts and reminders like that! Sometimes I see my little brother who died 27 years ago in one of my children or nephews, and I smile..remembering...
Love you!

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a sweet reminder that your brother still lives through you. I often see my aunt when I look in my mirror.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

~katie~ said...

Precious, Rhonda. Thank you for sharing such a tender moment.

Hugs,
Katie

catspec said...

Yes, I see my mother's hands all the time now, and I see her eyes...and I want to say I see the wisdom in those eyes...but hers were very wise, so I can't claim that yet. I posted a comment on your 2008 post about your brother. I see your face in his as well...HUGS m:)