Ewa (beautiful Polish name, pronounced "Eva" in English)... RHOnda and Ewa met in French class last fall. Because of that class, we have great fun calling ourselves "Coco" and "Miss Dior", respectively. We just hit it off--instant friends. I've blogged about wonderful, regular breakfast, pedicures/manicures, lunch times together...
WELL, Ewa invited RHOTO to have lunch with her at a wonderful, Italian restaurant...Resto Lombardi (411, Ave. Duluth E., corner St-Denis). The food is superb, the waitstaff really exceptional, professionally, and come with charming personalities. This is where Ewa works--mostly evenings--and especially more so during the University summer break.
We all laughed; ate WELL (even Tiramisu with berry sauce); enjoyed each other. This was the first time TOny was with Ewa for a length of time. He is as charmed by her as I am!
It's WONDERFUL to "find" friends like Ewa... Friends for fun, sharing, laughing, caring, trying new things together. Speaking of, Ewa phone messaged me, "Do you want to play tennis?" I thought she had the wrong number!! :O Who, me?? RHOnda who reads, sews some, sleeps lots??
You're a blessing and a joy in my/our lives, Ewa!! ;D
RHOnda
Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
11 months ago

2 comments:
Thank you RHOTO!
I'm going to print this in XXXL font size
Dear Ewa, your photo is on the front of our computer ;D
xx, Coco
Post a Comment