In 2-1/4 hours this morning, I, RHOnda, had many thingys cut off and scraped from my face--including a cyst VERY close to my eye. THAT needle made me cry, even a few moments after it was "all over". THEN I had chiclets put on my top teeth... Clear and nice. Don't hurt at all!!
BUT, I DO look like Dr. Frankenstein's monster. Complete with stitches. Lucky for moi, this will pass ;)
Both the Plastic Surgeon and Orthodontist and their respective staff are people who LOVE their work... Now THAT's a wonderful thing--to really enjoy what you're putting soooo much time into. ;)
I've also lost four (4) pounds. Things are lookin' good, eh!! ;)
<
RHOnda
Update Today I have a black eye with my 17 Band-aids and Chiclets!! IF it wouldn't be an insult to something sacred, a burka would work well for going outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment