Tuesday, May 21, 2013

RON MORRILL - June 1934 to May 2013


RHOnda's Daddy got his wish to go home to die...
I love you, Daddy <3 p="">
RHOnda

8 comments:

Connie said...

Rhonda, I am so sad to hear about your dads death. I'm sure that you have many memories to smile about, and remember him with love.
Hugs,
Connie

Rhoto said...

We grew up together, Connie ;D
Well, as much as we DID grow up LOL
20 years apart...
Hugs,
RHOnda

Claire S. said...

Rhonda, so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I never have the right words, but my prayers are with you, Toon and your family. *hugs*

Rhoto said...

Claire, "so sorry" is always a good thing to say
HUG, RHOnda

Keely said...

What sad news. I am so sorry to hear that. Hugs and warm thoughts to you both

Rhoto said...

Thank you, Keely... Maybe seems "easier" for me 'cos we lived sooo far apart (QC and FL).
Forever my Favourite Daddy, eh ;D
xo Rhonda

~katie~ said...

Dearest Rhonda,

I'm praying for you!!! Your dad looked like a very talented, caring, and loving father. I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying the Lord will especially bless you and Tony at this time.

Blessings,
Katie

Rhoto said...

Katie, Daddy is home with his Lord... happy for him.
Still wish he were home with us now.
Hugs, Rhonda