I, RHOnda, got a prescription from several doctors !! "Take time off and take care of Rhonda, too".
So, I stayed three days/two nights at "Le Chasseur" (The Hunter) Bed & Breakfast in Montreal. Calming, peaceful. Time to remember/realize who "RHOnda" is, by myself.
My dear friend Ewa joined me for Breakfast. Also for some shopping.
I went to Church in a Downtown Cathedral. Cried really hard because my Dad died. (Had the emotional/physical space to feel those emotions.)
The only negative: it was 38C/100F with the Humidex :O Nice to walk around 8:00 PM. The rest of the time was spent INSIDE somewhere with air-conditioning :O(
And, in the meantime, TOny "did very well" at home, by himself!! ;D This was a good, learning experience for us BOTH!!
Next up, schedule another retreat--when the temperature cools DOWN!! And include the Museum of Fine Arts, a movie, facial, mani/pedi... ... ...
RHOnda
Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
11 months ago

1 comment:
I am in :)))))
Post a Comment