OUTSIDE MY WINDOW… I see the beautiful golden-coloured maples swirling down and covering the sidewalks and lawns.I AM THINKING... that 50% of me needs a retreat and 50% of me needs to feel more attached/involved…
I AM THANKFUL FOR... a new day.
FROM THE KITCHEN... Supper is light again—a nice store-bought soup, pita bread and yogurt. (TOny adds maple syrup and “squirt” to his…)
I AM WEARING... my beautiful jewelry with warm, corduroy pants, soft sweater and a feminine blouse.
I AM CREATING... nothing tangible right now. “This, too, shall pass”!!
I AM GOING... to Hopital Hotel Dieu with TOny for follow-up respiratory tests.
Then, I’m going to Grace Dart. I did some pastoral/ palliative visits there this week-end and want to do “verbatims” with my Supervisor. (Verbatims are --trying to—repeat the conversations, word for word. It’s a wonderful exercise to strengthen listening skills.)
I AM READING... our Concordia readings.
I AM HOPING… that this week is less stressful than last. The anxiety felt during several anniversary dates has shown me I have more forgiving to do…
I AM HEARING... People when they share their stories with me at the Hospital. I am hearing the “always there” support and encouragement of my TOny.
AROUND THE HOUSE... I still have half of the ironing left, plus the basket of mending. TOny hasn’t felt very “at home” in the mess, either…
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS... I’m not focused on any “thing” at this time.
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK… Now added to our “regularly scheduled appointments” is RHOTO’s choir practice for the Grace Dart Christmas Concert. The majority of the members are Residents. It’s wonderful to hear the 95+ gals singing all the carols by heart!!
HERE IS A “PICTURE THOUGHT” I AM SHARING…

Happy Monday, Everyone!!
RHOnda
Our Hostess for the above meme is “The Simple Woman’s Daybook”. Please visit her at the address below:
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Thank you for visiting Plain Catholic in the Mountains. Aye, my kapp is a prayer covering (to answer your question). Tis an obedience to the Scripture in 1 Corinthians 11.
Post a Comment