Monday, February 16, 2009

"Big Girls Wear Three's"

I was soooo excited to find these shoes on line. Maybe there's more than one adult--"Moi"--who wears a size 3 Children's shoe, eh!! * (Or maybe Youth are looking more grown up these days?) ANY WAY, I think these shoes look really nice... They have a real heel!! AND, there's no What's-Her-Name-Montana or Barbie on the side!! ;)
Now I'm wondering... Has anyone ever had any experience with ShoeBuy.com ??

RHonda

* No, size 3 Children's does not = size 5 Women's. The 3 is wider, as in "I have a square foot" ;) :(

2 comments:

Kat said...

Rhonda, my daughter had a friend who was in 7th or 8th grade that wore a size 2 shoe. She had the same problem of buying shoes in the kiddie department. We would joke we didn't know how she could walk on such tiny feet LOL. And she wasn't a tiny girl--maybe 5'5". I know by 7th grade, my feet were finished growing. Ditto with my girls--seemed like their feet stopped growing at the same time. So it seems this child was destined to have small feet her entire life.

A small shoe size has its own issues, just like very large. But...no one usually notices small feet :) . Unless, of course, Hannah Montana is on the side and the wearer is over the age of 12...you're right about that! I've discovered the perfect shoe size is 6. There's always a 6 on the shelf. My size is a 7 1/2. The 7 1/2 and 8's are always out.

Rhoto said...

Thanks for commenting, Kat!!! ;)
The FUN part--I have cute, RED ankle rain boots. DARLING!! SOOO cute 'cos they're NOT size 12, eh...
Soft hug,
Rhonda