Friday, February 20, 2009

French Chic


Oooh, La, La!! French Chic, Mahler-style. I LOVE it!! You can see more of Anne's beautiful creations on her blog: http://imanidoro.blogspot.com/. Also, there's a great write-up--Marler-style again--of the featured skirt on http://www.patternreview.com/
(Don't tell Anne, but I'm her imaginary Fan Club President, eh!!)

Now, this love affair with French Chic is not a fly-by-night relationship for me... I have read and studied Coco Chanel (see below) since I was a teen-ager. I enjoy looking at her boutique items in Holt Renfrew's very upscale store. (Coco's life is not to be emulated, though. But her No. 5 perfume is No. 1 for me!! Tee! Hee!)


I also have a "French Chic - How to Dress Like a Frenchwoman" manual that is one (1) of my very favourite books. Written in 1988, it's advice and eye candy still hold true... French Chic is classic, classy and always a good investment, eh!!


This English gal is gleefully adding more "esprit" to my soul, day by day!!

RHOnda

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Rhonda, you are by fare, the sweetest virtual person I have met in my life. I say virtual because I have never met you. Thank you so much for your compliments. I am very much flattered.

big hug

Anne

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

OUI, C´EST VRAI..!!!!!


greetings from Barcelona

Paco