I, RHOnda, went "window shopping" today... Was HAPPY to discover that Chanel is "la mode"/"in style" this spring. Not that I have ever cared about what's "in" fashion... But, now maybe I'll buy a scarf or pin "knock off" that I will enjoy for decades...I was also enjoying the http://www.chanel.com/ website today. What a FUN surprise to see the brooch at left!! A sewing pin!! Complete with scissors, needle & "thread" pearls!! 'Twould be a REAL surprise to see how much that wee brooch $$$, eh!! But, I can enjoy looking at something without having to own it ;).
So, out come my double- and long strands of pearls!! It's really FUN to live in an international/cosmopolitan city like Montreal!! ANYthing goes!! Yippy!! (Wonder how French gals say, "Yippy"??)
RHOnda
2 comments:
Love the pin! Hate to think what the price tag might say -- I have a feeling I'd have to sit down to read it, lol.
Pretty, pretty, pretty !
Post a Comment