Well, it's the 1st day of another month... 2 C/36 F with the windchill factour this June A.M.!! I've weighed myself and am quite pleased ;). Of course, I'm comparing apples & oranges, eh (home vs hospital scale). Well, IF the scales are the same, I have lost eight (8) pounds... Anyway, my skirts are swirling round my "middle", my blouses are too blousey, my pants are smaller (as are the parts inside ;) ).
Yesterday, RHOTO enjoyed a FREEZING stroll down "renovated" rue St. Laurent here in Montreal. At the end of our long walk, we stopped in for a big, delicious piece of pizza ;). On our next outings, though, I would rather pack a nice picnic lunch and 1) know that I can find something to eat; and 2) know what/how much I'm eating.
Does it work better for you-who-watch-what-you-eat to pack & go??
I'm very proud of my progress and looking forward with pleasure to Phase II. (I sound like a condo project, eh!!) My 10,000 step pedometer bounces along with me...
RHOnda
4 comments:
Way to go Rhonda! I should dig out my pedometer again. At the moment hubby is doing the 'Everest challenge' again for fun and has been trying to get me to do it too. (Basically, DH and workmates worked out how many flights of stairs in a particular building on campus, where DH works, it would take to climb Mt Everest, then they knock off a couple of flights of stairs at lunchtimes.)
"...they knock off a couple of flights of stairs" THAT should make it easier every day, eh!! ;)
THANKS for your encouragement, Keely!!
Soft hug,
RHOnda
Go girl! Hooray! And congratulations.
THANKS Gwen!!
I feel younger, lighter and proud!! Not bad results for saying "yes" to exercise :( and "no" to chocolate cake :(, eh!!
Soft hug,
RHOnda
Post a Comment