
I'm NOT "doing" monthly "Weigh-In's" anymore... At least for now, until I'm off these meds that sabotage my efforts :(.
All in all, I'm quite pleased this month. 'Wearing more stylish/"with it" clothes--EVEN a belt!! Think I'll face everyone HEAD ON--only, though... (I'm thin in the hips & thick in the middle, eh.) Tee! Hee!! :(
RHOnda
4 comments:
NIce top Rhonda ! It shows a great deal that you lost weight. Congratulations !
Looking good Rhonda!
Hey, you're looking great, Rhonda! Scales are such pesky things. I last weighed myself in April, and maybe I'll weigh myself once before Christmas. Maybe. I've never liked scale numbers and never will.
Rhonda, I think you look wonderful. I love the belt. Can't wait until it's my turn to wear a belt. You have been such an inspiration to me. Don't let the reaction to meds be misinterpreted as fat gain. It's not.
Post a Comment