Saturday, January 23, 2010

Black Leggings - Old Fashioned or Jealous??



So, RHOTO goes to Concordia University, eh... FULL of young(er) people!! And, THIS is the "it" look this winter... Black leggings. Beggin' for a skirt or pants on top, ME THINKS!! 'Cos the bum area isn't covered at
all. Very cheeky look :). 'See some very perky, young firm buns (the jealous part??), but am not comfortable with this "nothing to guess about" look.

AND, I wonder, if it wasn't winter--that is C-O-L-D--would these gals just be a-wearin' only this??

Personally (although this particular outfit isn't "moi"), I'd prefer a legging interpretation something like this:

Whatdoyathink?? Old fashioned or jealous??

6 comments:

Sherril said...

Why can't you be both? I'm not sure that even if my bum was young and firm I'd wear it, but kudos to those who can. Anyone over 25 shouldn't try.

Digs said...

Rho, you're Oh so funny. What's there not to love about leggings, skinny jeans, opaque hose... all of them. I even wear them UNcovered (in my garden & on the bike). Elsewhere, it's tunic time! And - I also like seeing them on the young.

Keely said...

I stick with the adage that leggings are NOT trousers, lol as referred to here http://karen-ofacertainage.blogspot.com/2010/01/fill-out-your-spring-wardrobe.html Really the only ones who look really good without some bum coverage over leggings are the pre-pubescent tweenies. Yeah, I guess I'm old-fashioned and jealous too, lol.

Keely said...

Not to mention that I'd always be totally paranoid this would happen to me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9upWn_eNYs

I'll just say that's only my opinion, too. Like Sherril says, kudos to those who are comfortable and secure enough to rock them. :)

gwensews said...

Ditto what Sherril said. As for being young, who wants to go through all that c*** all over again?

Rhoto said...

WELL, this post generated LOTS of fun comments!! THANKS, Gals!!
Soft hugs,
RHOnda, who's feeling "more better" every day... ;)