Thursday, July 29, 2010

RHOnda's "Little Brother" Alan 1960-1998


'Miss ya, Alan...  Doesn't get any easier...  'Cos you're a very special brother >3 ;)  No one was ready for you to go...


Love,
RHOnda

(t)  Alan 1998  (m) Proud US Army Airborne Ranger (b)  Proud new Papa 1985

A few years after retiring from an exciting career of parachuting on every continent, Alan was killed instantly on a country road while driving home to his family...

6 comments:

KayY said...

Such a tragedy. I'm sorry.

Rhoto said...

Thank you, Kay... I hope I'm 1/2 as remembered as Alan is ;)
Soft hug,
Rhonda

Ann Made Studio said...

So sorry to read this. How truly sad.

~katie~ said...

Oh Rhonda, I'm so sorry. I pray that many sweet memories of him surround you and the Lord comfort you with his peace. He sure looked like a sweet fellow. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs to you,
Katie

PlainCatholic said...

God bless Alan and keep him and his own.

We too have a military family member who after three wars of horrendous battles, died of a heart attack while helping a neighbor in his retirement. We still say he died with his boots on, being the best he could be.

Rhoto said...

Thank you all for your kind words. <3... You are wonderful friends.
Soft hugs,
RHOnda