Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
11 months ago

8 comments:
Oh Rhonda (and Tony too), I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can feel my arms around you from this distance. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
My sincerest condolences. A life well lived and much loved, to be well grieved and much celebrated. Hugs to you both.
Just wanted to give my condolences and let you know I am thinking of you and your family.
Mes sincères condoléances, Rhonda.
Thank you, Gals. PR friends are the "best"... <3
RHOnda and Tony, too
So sorry. Blessings.
My sincere condolences to you and your family!
Dear Rhonda,
I am so very sorry for your loss!! Praying for you and your family.
May the Lord be your strength and comfort,
Katie
Matthew 5:4
Post a Comment