Well, "Margaret" and I have made two (2) muslins of this blouse. I've learned A LOT!! (Hope I retain it, eh...). I also learned that fitting is FUN and maybe my favourite part of sewing... (Did I SAY that??!! :o)
Sew, we're working on a wearable muslin now. Royal blue poly/cotton. I'm going to make mine with sleeves and a ruffle (BIG surprise there, eh!! Tee! Hee!!) Today I cut out the pieces and mock tailor tacked the darts.
It was WONDERFUL to have Margaret here today. She showed me sewing tips and... listened to "Mom" stories... Mom is in Critical, but Stable condition now.
RHOnda
Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
11 months ago

1 comment:
I hope your Mom continues to get better.
Having a fitting partner would be a big help and definitely make things easier. I'm anxious to see your finished blouse.
Post a Comment