That was the title of a seminar I (RHOnda) attended recently at Concordia University. "Dreams and Goals"--knowing the difference. Changing one to the other.
So, so far on the getting in shape dream-- I sewed a pair of gym capris that don't fit "right". I think I can still wear em under an XL T-shirt, though. I found my lock. Found the key to the lock. Got an appointment with my Personal Trainer. Canceled the appointment 'cos of a slight cough. (WEAK excuse...)
Blogged and found a photo (above) of 25 pounds. This is a sweet potato a farmer found in his garden. Pretty B-I-G, quite H-E-A-V-Y!! I'm waddlin' around carryin' that potato all the time!! No WONDER I'm always tired...
Making another appointment with my Personal Trainer. Putting my lock & key in my bag, along with my goofy capris...
Turning a dream into a goal ;)
RHOnda
Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
11 months ago

2 comments:
Good for you to go back!
It's always hard to start a program but you will feel better once you get into a routine.
A quote I like ~
"Discipline is Remembering what you Want"
Good for you Rhonda - the first step is the toughest (and the easiest to avoid!) but you know it'll be worth it *hugs*
Post a Comment