It's Spring!! FINALLY!! And "they're" predicting 10-15 cm (4-6 in) of snow tomorrow ;/. * We Northerners don't really "bother" with Calendar changes of the Seasons... They change when they're ready. AND they're not neatly divided into quarters, either... ;/
On another Spring subject... I, RHOnda, went to the Psychiatrist this week. Anxious to hear her proposal of removing me off all medication. (As posted recently, I am NOT bi-polar, as diagnosed 23 years ago. So, I don't need any meds ;) I was hoping for a reduction every month 'til "zippo"!! NOT to be :(. She says it's going to be a l-o-n-g process. Although not needed, my body is very used to this medication. "It's not water", she says. As for me, it's not the meds that "bother" me--it's the side effects. FAT, constipation, acne... :(...
Oh well, "Hope SPRINGS eternal", Alexander Pope
RHOnda
* TODAY'S UPDATE: We got less than 1 cm. (less than 1") of snow, after all ;)
Ottobre Zip Hoodie for Orange Shirt Day
-
Tomorrow is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. The day honours
the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools,
as ...
11 months ago

1 comment:
Hi Rhonda - we sure had spring this weekend but not so much today, if the weather reports are accurate, that is LOL - we just never know, do we ??
As for my sewing 'I' don't want to make anything with fleece !!!!! I think though SIL picked up a pattern for bed stuff - bumper pads, comforter, with a sleep sack thingie included.
I know you've used fleece successfully, I just need to figure out how to keep all that thick cushy fabric evenly under the pressure foot - we'll manage, I'm sure - but it won't be fun LOL
Post a Comment