OUTSIDE MY WINDOW... it's a gloomy, slushy and sad Winter's day.
I AM THINKING... That I will give this wee diary a chance again. I re-read the 1st seven (7) posts. Sad. Nothing has changed. Forgive me, dear Readers, if I talk again about things that have not changed. I DO hope "to be challenged by writing this Daybook" every week.
I AM THANKFUL FOR... an extra-ordinarily loving husband, TOny, who stays by me and always has faith for me/in me.
FROM THE KITCHEN... "Same home, same menu!" TOny is out with a friend, so we'll have cereal for supper. We DEFINITELY need HELP/inspiration in the nutrition/tasty nutrition department.
I AM WEARING... my (homemade) pj bottoms, a Concordia Walk t-shirt. It's 2:00 PM. :(
I AM ORGANIZING... or maybe it's more thinking--how to "handle" bill payments, on line, without crying 'cos I get nervous. Signed up last month... A month between exercises leaves me starting at "0" again. (On the learning curve, not in our bank book ;)
I AM GOING... to get well.
I AM READING... from our "Cultural Dictionary". I am NOT reading our Concordia course pack. Makes a difference in understanding the class lecture, eh.
I AM HOPING... to get well.
News-worthy: I am NOT bi-polar. This diagnosis has been unsure for 14 years. And has been confirmed with the death of my Mother. So, in a few months, I will be taken off--unneeded--medications (22 years!) and finish up--very needed--therapy.
I AM HEARING... welcome silence. In the house, in my mind.
AROUND THE HOUSE... It's a bit unsettled. Reflects the innards of its Mistress, eh.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS... See photo below. Represents grace, a steady hand. Beauty, fragrance of beauty. Ability to share/communicate with others.
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK: Hopefully, RHOTO will go to the McCord Museum and the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts... stay tuned.
HERE IS A “PICTURE THOUGHT” I AM SHARING…
RHOnda
Our Hostess for the above meme is “The Simple Woman’s Daybook”. Please visit her at the address below:
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment