
Hi! RHOnda here... Well, I had a very helpful & informative meeting with my Dietitian two (2) weeks ago. (Non-stop, in French!) Since then, I've been introduced to vegetables and have eaten lots of rabbit food. It's kinda GOOD, that salad stuff!! However, chocolate is still my favourite veggie... Oh! oh!!
AND, I've been "Sweating to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons. FUN!! I can finish 1/2 of the tape now... When he starts talking about weights and mats, I'm "outta here"!! (RHOTO bought the stuff... Does that "count"?)
But, I'm off to a really good start! Richard and I are both zany and fun--we're a good team. When he says to the camera (ME!), "Come on! You can do it! Don't quit!!", I smile and swing away.
My goal is to lose 15#s to get to my "health weight". And, I DO think I see a real difference in my earlobes--ALREADY!!
WML!! (Wish me luck!!)
RHOnda
2 comments:
I'm glad you're having fun exercising. I hate to exercise, but faithfully, I'm brisklywalking 1 1/2 hours every day. Maybe I should give the rabbit food a try. After all, I am a vegetarian. I hope you speak French too. Otherwise, that would have been a very interesting meeting.
Hi Sherril!! Thanks for the nice visit!! WOW, you're walking 1-1/2 hours--briskly--every day!! YOU'RE probably feeling results already, eh... More energy, more "sunshine"!!
Yes, I "speak" French, but it isn't my 1st language, eh!! Since this lady knew that I "parle francais", she started in--a mile a minute!! Or, as we say here, a kilo a minute", tee! hee!
Keep up the GOOD work & encourage us ALL, eh!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal
PS IF I were a vegetarian, I'd favour my "favourite" vegetable, eh!! CHOCOLATE!!
Post a Comment